I need help now
Online support and services
- Make an appointment with your local GP
- If your workplace offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you may be able to access free, confidential counselling
- Find a GP with an interest in mental health through Beyond Blue
- Find a psychologist by postcode through the Australian Psychological Society
- Visit your local headspace centre if you are 12-25 years old.
Supporting someone can come at a financial cost. You may face additional healthcare and transport expenses or have to reduce your work hours. There is financial support available to help you with some of these costs.